Here’s what you’ll discover in
Building the Basics of Mindful Parenting:
In the first week of Building the Basics, you’ll discover:
- How our eating habits affect our learning abilities, and can cause problems in the area of learning.
- What to do when you can’t breastfeed.
- How long to keep breastfeeding your child for optimum health and vitality.
- Myths about common food products that can lead to autism and dyslexia. These foods might already be in your child’s diet, so it’s important to know about this!
- Which nutrients your children really need – especially if they’re misbehaving or being difficult. The source of their behavior could be a nutrient deficiency!
- A common prescription that damages your intestines’ ability to filter toxins, causing those toxins to end up in your blood and brain.
- How to increase your child’s intelligence, so they can understand the material in every school subject more easily, and excel in their areas of interest.
- Important facts you need to know when deciding whether or not to vaccinate your children.
- How to help your baby to grow quickly, see and hear better, and maintain a healthy weight.
- How to improve your child’s jaw alignment and the development of their facial muscles, which helps to prevent orthodontic problems, makes it easier for your child to breathe, and gives them a better, healthier-looking smile.
- How to protect your child from a wide range of diseases, and reduce their likelihood of becoming obese as adults.
- Valuable tips for successful breastfeeding. Breastfeeding makes it easier to develop a close bond between mother and child, stimulates the production of healthy hormones in the mother’s body, and helps mothers to read their baby’s cues, so they’re less likely to end up wondering “why is my baby crying, and what can I do to help?”
- How to help your children to develop healthier skin.
In this week’s lesson, you’ll find out:
- Why the commonly believed ‘facts’ that you’ve probably heard about GMO foods are WRONG.
- Which foods to avoid, because they weaken your immune system and can cause the bacteria in your intestines to mutate into superbugs that can’t be killed by antibiotics.
- How the DNA from the food you eat ends up in your cells, your brain, and even your unborn children – including unnatural, unhealthy DNA that isn’t compatible with your body.
- How an element of the genetic engineering process could potentially result in the creation of superviruses and diseases that our immune systems don’t know how to fight.
- How a major corporation infiltrated the FDA to create a law that violates the First Amendment. By doing this, they made it illegal for the milk industry to provide you with important information that you need in order to determine which brands of milk are healthy, and which contain ingredients that have been linked to breast, prostate and colon cancers.
- Why moving a gene from one species to another isn’t as safe as some people think.
- Which of your vegetables might be covered in over three times more herbicide residue than most safety regulations allow.
- How a popular herbicide is destroying adjacent crops, and killing earthworms and soil microorganisms that are essential for plant growth.
- Which organic foods are worth buying, and which are just expensive scams.
In the third week, I’ll reveal:
- The substances in your tap water that can harm your brain and your child’s.
- Highly common foods that not only fail to give you the nutrients you need, but actually hurt your health.
- 11 reasons to stop using a popular kitchen implement that’s slowly undermining your health.
- Which kind of pans to avoid using, because they release substances that can build up in your body, increase your cholesterol, and hurt your digestive system, liver and thyroid. These substances can even make their way into your breast milk, passing the damage on to your baby!
- A popular food storage method that exposes you to brain-damaging substances, which can reduce your memory and ability to learn, and cause schizophrenia, depression, and even Alzheimer’s in you and your child.
- How to avoid chemical agents that cause obesity.
- A “health” food that’s often touted as being healthy and natural, but is a lot less beneficial than the health food industry pretends.
- A handy, alphabetized list of harmful food additives to avoid when you go grocery shopping.
Now that you know which foods NOT to feed your family, the big question is, “What CAN I feed them?” This week, you’ll discover how to feed your family without depending on the harmful foods I described in the previous lesson.
Here’s what you’ll learn about in this lesson:
- The best and healthiest replacements for sugar. If your children have a sweet tooth, this is how to satisfy it without hurting their immune system or causing frustrating sugar highs and sugar crashes!
- Tasty, easy ways to prepare your vegetables without losing their valuable vitamins and nutrients.
- Good sources of clean water, and how to purify your water and make it safe for you and your children.
- Healthy substitutes for the unhealthy foods that many people rely on.
- How to eat well on a budget, so you don’t have to choose between your bank account and your family’s health.
- Which oils to use in your cooking to boost your child’s health.
- How to help your children get the right vitamins and minerals. Not every vitamin is good, so you need to know which ones to invest in, and which ones merely waste your money while harming your family.
- How to resolve disorders such as ADHD, autism, epilepsy, and depression. The answer is surprisingly simple!
- The best vegetables, oils, meat, fish, and substitutes for meat and milk.
- How to get rid of pollution and contaminants on your food.
- One of the healthiest ways to prepare your food – with less time and effort than you might already be spending on some dishes!
- The best and most beneficial type of bread.
- The superfoods that have extra-large doses of necessary vitamins and minerals, which nourish our bodies and help us ward off diseases such as cancers, diabetes and heart disease, so we can live longer and healthier lives.
- A small change during food preparation that will cause your food to give your body more energy and healing power.
- The most important foods to avoid during pregnancy, and which vitamins and minerals your body especially needs during that time.
- Activities to do during pregnancy to support your child’s physical and emotional well-being. Your unborn baby shares your experiences, so it’s important to choose experiences that are good for both of you!
This week, I’ll reveal:
- A simple, fun way to improve your water and food, right down to the molecular level.
- How to ensure that your organs, nervous center and endocrine system get the energy they need from your food.
- What to do if your child is a picky eater.
- What to put in your child’s lunch box to boost their intelligence and health.
- A simple way to tell which foods will support which physical and psychological functions, so you can easily tell what to eat when a specific part of you needs a boost.
- How to eat in a way that improves the flow of your chakra, or life force. This helps to keep your body balanced and energetic, and supports the functions of all your vital organs.
- How to prevent your pineal gland from becoming calcified, and reverse existing calcification. Calcification of the pineal gland can cause a variety of mental diseases, so it’s important to keep it clean and functional.
In this lesson, you’ll discover:
- The brain science behind your child’s inability to control their behavior when they’re tired. This also explains why you might struggle to do the right thing when you’re low on energy!
- Useful, practical tips to help you get more sleep, and to help your child to sleep better, so both of you can feel healthy, rested, happy and energetic.
- How to enable your children to more easily process the vast amount of information they absorb each day, so they can learn more and are less likely to get overwhelmed.
- How to tell when your child is in a stage of sleep that should not be interrupted. These signs are sometimes mistaken for signs of waking up, and waking your baby at this stage can disrupt the sleep that your child needs in order to learn and grow.
- How to work WITH your baby’s natural sleep rhythm, instead of against it, without disrupting your own schedule. This helps your child to sleep better, and supports healthy mental and physical growth.
- Why new mothers should never feel guilty about spending lots of time with their children instead of rushing back to work.
- A special way of sleeping that boosts your immune system, and how to use it to its greatest effect.
In the seventh week, you’ll find out:
- Why sleep-sharing with your young child is highly beneficial for both of you.
- How to make co-sleeping safer and more pleasant for you and your child.
- How to help your co-sleeping child to make the transition when it’s time for them to move to their own bed.
- How to reduce the likelihood of your baby waking you up at night, while still making sure that all of the child’s nocturnal needs are met.
- A simple practice that makes breastfeeding, sleeping, and bonding with your child better and easier for both of you. This practice also increases your children’s happiness, intelligence, growth, and resistance to illness, so it’s worth implementing even if you’re already sleeping and breastfeeding well!
- A myth about fostering independence in children, which can actually make them MORE dependent on their peers and more vulnerable to peer pressure.
- How to give your baby the touch and attachment he or she needs, even if you have a busy schedule.
- Why it isn’t beneficial to force your child to sleep, and how to help your child to sleep well – both now and later in life.
- Reasons why your child might frequently wake up at night. It probably isn’t your fault!
One of the biggest challenges in parenthood is training your child with healthy discipline, in a way that builds harmony, love and trust instead of conflict, fear and pain.
In week 8, I’ll help you to do that by revealing:
- 6 keys to effective and respectful communication – with your child, and with everyone else in your life.
- How to guide your child with unconditional love and good examples, so you don’t need to use bribing, spanking, forcing or threatening to get your children to follow your guidance.
- Healthy, loving methods for resolving conflicts with your child, while teaching them to handle confrontation in constructive, positive ways.
- How to get your child to cooperate with you, without reacting angrily and using the punishments that we’ve been conditioned to use, but that only create a rift between you and your child.
- Why “no” and “don’t” are not effective ways to deter children from bad behavior, and what to use instead.
- How to set limits and boundaries while maintaining a strong connection between you and your child.
- How to help your child to understand the natural consequences of their actions, without exposing them to situations that are too dangerous or painful for their age and maturity.
Sometimes, children do things we don’t want them to. At that point, your actions will either teach them priceless skills and lessons that will help them throughout their lifetime, or create negative patterns that will hold them back for years.
In the ninth week, you’ll discover:
- Why timeouts are an ineffective and harmful way to discipline your child, and what to do instead.
- How to avoid power struggles when your child starts to say “no” and assert their autonomy, without being overly permissive or suppressing your child’s emerging free will.
- How to encourage your children to be powerful and strong-willed, and to make their own decisions, so they don’t give in to pressure or feel the need to rebel in order to get power over their lives.
- Simple ways to create harmony and peace in situations that used to turn into fights.
- Why children lie to their parents – it may not be for the reasons you think!
- How to encourage your children to be honest, without punishments, humiliation or intimidation.
- Myths about forgiveness that could be keeping you and your children from experiencing true freedom and forgiveness.
In week 10, I’ll tell you:
- Why it’s better to acknowledge a child rather than praising them – and what the crucial difference is.
- How to encourage your child to look to you for guidance and approval, instead of to their peers.
- How to let your children make and learn from their mistakes, in a way that’s appropriate for their age, maturity and readiness, and that supports their learning and growth. This process is essential for them to learn to take responsibility for their own actions, instead of depending on outside circumstances, people and regulations to control their lives and outcomes.
- A simple way to help your child learn to think before they act.
- How to tell what you are responsible for, and what your child needs to take responsibility for.
- Ways to encourage strong problem-solving and thinking skills in your children.
- How to help your children develop a smart mindset and attitude toward money, so they can grow up to be financially successful.
- How to encourage your child to develop healthy social behavior and friendships.
- How children of different ages tend to socialize, and the best ways to handle each stage of social development.
- Why competition is usually not a good thing, and in which scenarios it IS beneficial.
This week, you’ll find out:
- How to help your children to explore their abilities, and accept failure, without losing self-esteem when they ‘fail’.
- Ways to encourage your children to share their toys.
- Why it’s important not to bribe children to get them to learn things.
- How to encourage your children not to compare themselves to others or try to get approval from everyone. These mindsets suppress the child’s real personality and gifts, and can lead them to have low self-esteem and to neglect their own talents and purpose, so it’s vital to help them avoid those problems.
- Why it’s vital to avoid labeling your child, and how to help them not to be defined by the labels other people give them. This helps your children to learn to think for themselves, so they don’t become blinded or controlled by other people’s misconceptions.
We all pick up emotional and mental dead weight that blocks our joy, success and purpose – and we all have the ability to shed that burden, so we can experience more happiness and prosperity.
This week, I’ll tell you:
- How to remove the mental and emotional dead weight that holds you back from your goals, dreams and true purpose.
- How to avoid over-parenting, so your children can become strong, intelligent and independent, without having to rebel or break your relationship in order to grow up and take control of their lives.
- The surprising ways in which your children help you to learn and grow as a person.
- How to avoid judging people, and to teach your child not to judge.
- How to trade worry, fear and anxiety for confidence and peace, in both yourself and your child.
- Ways to help your children to overcome separation anxiety, negativity and nighttime fears.
- How to find inner peace and bliss through meditation and relaxation.
- Ways to create the focus you need to reach your goals, so you don’t get sidetracked, distracted or held back by the huge amount of information that’s being sent to you every single day.
- Specific ways to quiet your racing mind, and have more patience for your children and yourself, through meditation.
If you want to get rid of a problem that’s been persistently showing up in your life, or if you have a dream that you want to turn into reality, this is the week when you’ll learn how to make it happen.
These skills will be invaluable for your children, too! So to empower your family to realize their dreams, I’m going to reveal:
- How your mind and nervous system constantly create results for you, and how to use science and quantum physics to start creating the results you WANT instead of the negative results you’re tired of getting. If you have a goal ordream that’s always been out of reach, or a problem you want to stop having, this information is invaluable!
- The little-known keys that successful people use to build lasting, sustainable joy, as well as health, wealth, influence, and a profound impact on the world.
- How to connect with your higher self, and shape your own reality, instead of depending on your circumstances to give you the life you want.
- How you and your children can use the power of your thinking to create the lives of your dreams – no matter where you’re starting out from!
In this lesson, I’ll help you to see:
- How to understand who you are at your core, so you can live from your real strengths, purpose and personality instead of a persona that society has pressured you to adopt.
- How Universal wisdom was transformed throughout history by humanity, which caused suffering for humanity which affects us up until today.
- why it’s natural and necessary to make mistakes, and how to stop feeling condemned and judged for it.
- You’ll also receive a special surprise bonus video!
In this video, I’ll give you some important information that you need to have when deciding whether or not to vaccinate yourself and your child.
Chemicals and contaminants may seem harmless, but even small amounts can cause serious health problems.
In week 16, I’ll reveal:
- Safe and useful substitutes for the common household chemicals that can cause premature cell death, disruption of healthy hormone production and signalling, difficulty absorbing essential nutrients, and a variety of other medical problems in you and your children.
- Common substances that can cause miscarriage, premature birth and dangerously small babies, as well as giving children who are exposed to them during pregnancy problems with their organs and nervous system, decreased mental and learning abilities, and reduced growth. You probably have these substances in your home, so this information is essential!
- Why you or your children might suffer from a poor appetite, unhealthy weight loss, colic, upset stomach, nausea, vomiting, and painful muscle cramps, and how to get rid of the source of those problems.
- Popular household substances that can cause high blood pressure, headaches, irritability, reduced memory, disturbed sleep, and strange changes of mood and personality in you and your child.
This week, I’ll tell you how to avoid or mitigate the damage from wifi and other electromagnetic fields.
In this lesson, I’ll tell you how to make potty training easier, quicker and more fun, so you have fewer messes and fights.
While a certain amount of childhood misbehavior is completely normal, there are some issues, such as biting, hitting, or refusing to brush their teeth, that can cause serious problems if allowed to continue.
In this week’s lesson, I’ll tell you:
- What to do if your child bites, hits or sucks their thumb.
- How to encourage your children to brush their teeth, without fighting, punishment, frustration and power struggles.
- How to help your child to be more organized, and to make getting out of bed and doing their morning routine fun, so they’re happy to cooperate and get ready for the day.
In this week’s lesson, I’ll tell you how to guide, help and support your child through tragedies, so they can grow through the experience instead of being harmed.
Divorce can be difficult even for an adult, let alone a child. As a parent, it’s vital for you to help your child to navigate this challenging terrain, and to protect them during this tough transition.
In the final week of Building the Basics of Mindful Parenting, I’ll tell you:
- How divorce impacts children, and how to minimize the harm it does.
- to make shared parenting work, and design a parenting plan that works for your family.
- Ways to help your children navigate the tumultuous, confusing feelings that tend to come with divorce
- How to avoid putting your children in a position where they feel like they have to take sides.
- What NOT to ask your children to do, especially if you and your former partner are fighting.