Mindful Parent Mastery, an online digital program:
A treasure of well researched information created with love that will help you become the best person and parent you can be.
Healthy parenting starts with parents who are in balance and happy. A healthy nervous system is the basis of happiness and well-being in every area of our lives. These Yoga Exercises will detoxify your body, and restore and replenish the energy channels that support your body and mind. This gives numerous benefits as a consequence. Moreover, these yoga exercises will greatly increase your joy, serenity and health, in a way that’s easy and fun!
When most people hear the word “yoga”, they think about complex poses, painful stretches, and hours spent at a gym, spa or ashram.
Here are a few of the ways in which yoga will make your life easier.
Your children need you to be at your best. And what’s more, YOU deserve to be fit, healthy and at peace, and to feel great in your body every single day!
By spending just 30 minutes daily on these fun, easy exercises, you can:
- Release stress and tension, so you can feel happier and more relaxed, have more patience with your children and yourself, and enjoy every day of your life more.
Detoxify your body, so instead of feeling sluggish, heavy and sick, you can feel light, energetic, and vibrant.
- Lose excess abdominal fat more easily. When your body is full of contaminants, they impede your ability to regulate glucose and metabolize cholesterol. Your body defends your vital organs from this threat by surrounding these toxins with fat. In a cube of air the size of a dice, there can be as many as 3,500 particles of contaminants or more, so it’s important to help your body flush them out! When you get your lymphatic and circulatory system movingand release the toxins that your body is trying to contain, it doesn’t have to hold onto the fat in order to protect itself.
- Realign the body and nervous system, and dissolve energy blockages. This helps you avoid a wide variety of physical and emotional maladies, ranging from inexplicable frustration to fatigue, depression, and even cancer and other health conditions.
- Improve the health of your kidneys, lungs, skin and liver.
- Improve your digestive system, so you can digest food efficiently, absorb essential nutrients from your food, alleviate bloating, and relax your muscles.
- Reduce inflammation, which can decrease your risk of heart disease, diabetes, and arthritis.
- Help your lymphatic system to function better, which helps you to fight off infections and avoid swelling caused by displaced liquid in the body.
- Boost your immune system, so you’re less likely to get sick and pass it on to others, or to pick up illnesses from other people.
- Increase your creativity, so you can find solutions to your problems and opportunities to realize your dreams more easily.
- Develop a shapely, healthy and flexible body that you LOVE living in.
- Boost your sex drive, so you can have more pleasure with your partner.
- Feel vibrantly alive, and deeply connected to all the wonderful sensations in your increasingly healthy body.
- Keep your spine healthy and straight, so you don’t develop painful back problems that limit your movements and freedom as you age.
By helping your body to flush toxic chemicals and other pollutants from your system, yoga reduces your risk of DNA, brain and respiratory damage, and helps prevent problems with your immune system.
Nanoparticles like lead, mercury, barium, aluminum oxide, arsenic and cadmium are readily taken up by many types of cells, and can cross the blood-brain barrier and affect the functions of your brain.
Wind and rain carry a steady stream of chemtrail toxins and chemicals through the air, and if allowed to build up in your system over the years, they can cause diseases like Morgellons or Hypertoxicity Syndrome.
The good news is, your body is naturally designed to rid itself of these toxins! As long as your primary detox organs are working well, you can live a long and healthy life – but those vital organs need your help.
With today’s fast-paced, stress-filled lifestyle, our bodies are under more pressure than ever before. They’re bombarded from every side by unhealthy fats, GMO foods, Wi-Fi, fast foods, vaccinations with harmful agents, and an unnatural lack of movement, all of which interfere with the health of our cells.
Because of this, it’s more important than ever to give our bodies the support they need.
By helping your natural cleansing system to remove harmful substances from your body, you can extend your lifespan, avoid costly medical bills, and improve your odds of remaining healthy long into your senior years!
As George Bernard Shaw pointed out, “We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.”
It’s true! Movement and playing are essential for our brains to function well, and by having an easy, fun exercise routine, you can keep your mind and body healthy and agile for many years to come.
Imagine if you could stay active and independent in your own home longer, instead of having to go into a nursing home and be dependent on Medicaid. Nursing homes in the U.S. can cost over $6,000 a month, so you’ll save yourself tens of thousands of dollars by staying fit and independent through more of your golden years!
By taking good care of yourself now, you can enjoy your present and future more, and have more wealth at the end of your life to leave to your children.
All it takes is 15 minutes in the morning and 15 in the evening, and these exercises are designed to give their best effect WITHOUT effort or strain.
You could even get your children to practice this yoga routine with you, so you can spend quality time with your little ones, while helping them to build a foundation for long-term happiness and health!
This video also includes a special bonus!
On top of these health-boosting yoga practices, you’ll also receive a breathing exercise that harmonizes the right and left side of your brain.
- Improve your autonomic functions, such as heart rate, digestion, respiratory rate, pupillary response, urination, and sexual arousal.
- Relieve the symptoms of asthma.
- Lower your blood pressure.
- Avoid a range of stress-related disorders, and reduce signs of oxidative stress such as inflammatory diseases.
- Have a steady mind, strong willpower, and sound judgment.
- Extend your lifespan, and enhance your quality of life.
Yoga and breathing exercises can do a great deal to relieve stress and increase your health, but if you’re struggling with major depression or suicidal thoughts, breathing and yoga exercises alone are unlikely to fully heal you.
In those cases, diet, yoga, emotional healing, and breathing exercises can be used in conjunction with your other treatment, but I recommend that you do so under the supervision of an expert yoga teacher, a transcendental meditation teacher, or preferably an Ayurvedic doctor.
Tina’s Yoga Video is downloadable with a link which you will receive through email.
You have a one-month money-back guarantee for this yoga video, that starts the day of purchase.